Loookit can help your business reach customers, clients, or anyone else that needs assistance.
Loookit brings collaborative customer engagement capabilities to a variety of customer interactions.
Here’s a quick video about how users can connect quickly with a QR code.
Go to Loookit.com/contact and enter your name, email address and a phone number you would like to use for Loookit notifications. Please indicate if you would like to receive your own QR Code for customers to connect with you.
You will receive an email with link and a temporary password; sign in and you’re ready to go!
Loookit does not require an App to be downloaded and set up either at the Host or the Customer’s end, any browser works! To make this work, Loookit has a unique set of “Triggers” for a Customer to “knock” to engage and start a meeting.
Loookit is a proven Remote Visual Assistance service that brings advanced digital customer support capabilities to call centers of all sizes at a low cost, using existing devices, without any downloads or complex setups. Loookit is unique in its ability to offer a wide array of features in a single platform for a broad set of use cases across different market segments.
Along with standard Audio/Video features, some Key differentiators in Loookit:
- Smart Triggers – QR Code and links for inbound contact.
- Visual support with AR – share camera views for live visual assistance.
- Live Document Share – jointly view and markup documents.
- Train and Assist customers to use Mobile Apps
- Location – share location and route maps.
- Images – view images & annotate jointly.
- Easily add Secondary Devices.
- Works with AR devices & smart glasses
- Multiple Languages – available today in Japanese & English.
Deployed by large enterprise customers in Japan:
- Insurance companies – Sales support
- Banks – Customer Support
- Construction Companies – Remote viewing
- Mobile Health Apps – Customer Support for App set up and use
Waagu was founded by repeat entrepreneurs Nagesh Challa and Rao Gobburu in Cupertino, California with presence in Tokyo and India. With seed funding from the founders and corporate partners such as NTT Docomo, Waagu has embraced the “lean startup” approach and successfully developed and deployed its cloud service, Loookit. Loookit has been deployed in large enterprises in Japan through a partnership with Fujitsu and the company currently is focused on bringing advanced customer contact and communications capability to businesses worldwide.
Loookit has several “triggers” and can be initiated by customer or an agent. Customers can click on a link or scan a QR Code to connect to an agent for assistance. Agents can invite customers using email, messaging or with a pass-code on a website.